RE: digital level

Subject: RE: digital level
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 07:25:00
Hi! Mike.
Don't know about the current price but:-
The Spot -On Marketing Company,
23 Hill View,
Primrose Hill Road,
London NW3 3AX
Tel.  0171 586 2393
Fax  0171 586 2392
Web site /e-mail     :-  info@spot-on.net

I opened up the slots in a 24" builders level to enable the digital level to
sandwich it .
Make sure you are in the correct mode every time you use it, I lent mine out
and it came back
in % slope mode , not far from degrees but enough to matter !!!!
A very obliging chap to deal with, IMHO .
regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Kit 337 MKI Europa/Jabiru 3300