Re: Gear Problems

Subject: Re: Gear Problems
From: tonyk@kaon.co.nz
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 06:44:46
Has anyone else come across this problem and if so what conclusions were
reached?

If I lower UBD's uncarriage above 75 knots then you can guarantee that once the

speed drops a bit further there will be two more clunks as the outriggers latch

into place. There was a discussion on the group sometime ago regarding this and

it is quite common. I tend to hold off putting the gear down until the speed
has dropped to 70 knots and at that speed everything locks into place at once.

Tony