Trim tab servo installation

Subject: Trim tab servo installation
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:54:30
Hello everyone, I've just finished the tail section and I'm moving on to the
flaps and ailerons. I'd like to install an electric trim tab on the port
aileron. I'm going to use a Ray Allen servo. Advice as to placement and size
of servo, placement and size of tab would be much appreciated. I've seen some
pictures of installations. One builder told me he was just going to have a
large hinge 1" to 1 1/2" to center  x ~ 6" sticking out the trailing edge of
the aileron. I've read most of the old posts on the subject, but if you have
any pictures please E-mail them to me.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Steve D.
A217