Re: stopping the prop

Subject: Re: stopping the prop
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:09:20
Interesting results! I occasionally switch my engine off during landing
(just as I flare). This greatly reduces the landing roll and need for
braking. I only do it when I am landing in a very short field. So its
interesting to hear you think the GR is the same engine idle and engine off.

Jerry
                      LTS@avnet.co.uk
           www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown