Broken Altimeter

Subject: Broken Altimeter
From: Nobody <foo@bar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:35:25
Help! My altimeter has packed up and has now placed Sandown airfield (normally
only just a few feet amsl) at 6,500' amsl and rising!  Although we do have a
certain
amount of land movement down here on the Isle of Wight this seems excessive
so I must conclude that the aneroid capsule has sprung a leak. I guess this
is unlikely to be repairable (unless someone knows a cost-effective repair
place), so: Does anyone have a spare altimeter that they would like to sell? It
would need to be the standard size and with the adjustment knob in the lower
left to fit the existing hole in the panel.

Any help gratefully received.

David Cripps
GBWJH

All sales of goods are subject to the terms and conditions of sale (the
Conditions) of SP Systems (the Company) which are available on request from the
company or may be viewed on our Website (http://www.spsystems.com).

Any advice given by the company in connection with the sale of goods is given in
good faith but the company only warrants that advice in writing is given with
reasonable skill and care.  All advice is otherwise given subject to the
Conditions.