Correction.....

Subject: Correction.....
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 03:34:01
Cheers,
        I sent the following a few minutes ago, but my cockp[it module
number was incorrect (my writing). It is number 384 as below:

"I have always signed "A064" - my assigned number, but where do I
stand agin the European list? Basically it is a late model Classic (or Mk.
I).
            In that vein, I offer my major component list in the hope that
others have checked as well and can divulge where the number lies - as I
believe that the components were numbered without regard to their ultimate
destinations - and so we can presume our relative seniorities in gentle
contemplation."
The Fuel tank is dated 13JAN97; the Canoe is #339/13MAR97 (by DL the
Fuselage Top is #323/12MAY96 (by DC&PM) and the Cockpit Module is
#384/28JAN97. As an addendum, my cockpit is XS.

fit into the European/UK list.  ....just a thought."
Happy landings,
Ferg "A064"