Organisation, organisation

Subject: Organisation, organisation
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 03:20:15
Cheers,
            On a note of claening up the missing bits, I have always
wondered where I sit in the order of things, when us "Americans" have
different numbers to those who chose not to leave their homeland. I refer of
course to the Kit Number.
            I have always signed "A064" - my assigned number, but where do I
stand agin the European list? Basically it is a late model Classic (or Mk.
I).
            In that vein, I offer my major component list in the hope that
others have checked as well and can divulge where the number lies - as I
believe that the components were numbered without regard to their ultimate
destinations - and so we can presume our relative seniorities in gentle
contemplation.

The Fuel tank is dated 13JAN97; the Canoe is #339/13MAR97 (by DL the
Fuselage Top is #323/12MAY96 (by DC&PM) and the Cockpit Module is
#324/28JAN97. As an addendum, my cockpit is XS.

            If you have noted these numbers, perhaps you can tell me where I
fit into the European/UK list.  ....just a thought.
            In a different topic, I had the happy experience of flying David
Cripps' Europa at Old Sarum with the greatest of delight. What a pleasant
little ripper it seems to be. Flies like an F86, - one thumb, one finger.
Happy landings,
Ferg "A064"