RE: Gascolators

Subject: RE: Gascolators
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 20:00:34
Hi! Tom /Graham
Yes, I have the water problem with paper filters on my diesel engines.
Sometimes the filter soaks up the water before you know there's any there!
First obvious sign of trouble the donk stops.
Also Jans 360 Volvo had untold problems with mogas starvation,  removed the
"saddle tank" one hell of a job, couldn't find any filth chased all the fuel
lines, fitted a new inline paper fuel filter
still no improvemnet. Then I got sick of paying the Dealer and threw the
bloody filter away
and not a  single problem after that .
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG