Re: Europa Mail: First real question

Subject: Re: Europa Mail: First real question
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:46:15
> I would go on to say that although we have a Dremel and it can be really
> handy we try not to use it for cutting because the dust gets everywhere.

The workshop vacuum cleaner nozzle held just 'downstream' of the cutting disc,
either in your other hand or by the proverbial
assistant, will get round this (though you still need a mask, of course).  If
you
can find diamond coated thin cutting discs, these
will do a very good job on thin, well-cured glass section with much less dust
than
the thicker Permagrit discs.

John Cliff