Port Skins

Subject: Port Skins
From: JW <xs191@home.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:43:15
    I have been in communication with the Lakeland office, or with it's
representative regarding this issue since the NorthWest EAA convention
in Arlington Washington during July.  I have been told repeatedly that
the port skin would be replaced.  I too have been in communication with
Andy Draper, Neville Eyre, and Keith Wilson.  I have made it clear that
any plan for me or anyone else, to 'fix' the manufacturing error is
unreasonable.  I have been told that the subcontractor who made these
errors is on the hook for the replacement skins.  I have been told as
recently as three weeks ago or less that the skin would be replaced.  I
was even given the details as to how many were shipped to the Lakeland
office, and how they would be distributed.  I am sorry for their problem
with these skins, but it is their problem.  Not mine.

    Jeff Williams
    A191