Re: Microair transponder

Subject: Re: Microair transponder
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 10:32:38
I quite honestly don't know what it sells for at the present time. I have no
doubt that the bill will arrive soon and then I'll have to explain the large
entry on my credit card statement to Carol! As soon as it does I'll let you
know.

My one has already been snaffled by Airmaster's test engineer to use in his
glider at next month's national champs!

The transponder has Australian/NZ TSO right now and is going through USA
approvals which they expect to announce shortly.

Tony