Undercarriage Lever Mod - WEB Site Now Live !!

Subject: Undercarriage Lever Mod - WEB Site Now Live !!
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:43:41

At long last - after several disasters - including a hard drive crash on
one of our machines where we lost half the pictures  -  we now have our web
site up and running.    The address is:-

                www.systemwise.co.uk/europa

At the moment it includes the undercarriage lever mod, our fuselage bogie,
our third door locking pin and some other tips.   We will be adding to it
as time permits.

We have tested it on several machines and it appears to work OK .      It
works best at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.       Any problems with
your setup -  contact me directly and we can try to modify it for the next
upload.

Ted & Justin