RE: Capacitance fuel level sending unit.

Subject: RE: Capacitance fuel level sending unit.
From: Jim Thursby <athursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:24:23
All that being said and done, anyone remember my own experience with putting
holes in the top of a europa fuel tank? I posted it here a couple of years
ago. I also used a hot wire to cut the tank. I also had filled the tank with
water the night before. (some drained out) And I still wound up with 1st and
2nd degree burns on my left hand. The plastic will melt just fine, it can
also ignite if you get a drop of it to break away from the iron. (ever see
burning plastic with the flaming drips?) My advice is to BE CAREFUL!

    Best Regards,
     Jim Thursby