Re: XS top skin

Subject: Re: XS top skin
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:46:37
In my kit A224, the stiffening strips had cutouts which did not align with the
aileron weight boxes, so per the good folks at FlightCrafters, I dremeled out an
extra area about 2 inches wide and then put two layers of BID over it.  I did
not
think it was bad enough to need new skins, even though a put two small nicks
though
the skin.

Ira Rampil