Re: XS top skin

Subject: Re: XS top skin
From: JW <xs191@home.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 21:45:28
Kevin.

    There appears to be a whole series of port wing skins that have
manufacturing problems.  The problem is the stiffening strip that should line up
with the jog you see in the inboard ribs.  It doesn't!  Jim Thursby said he was
going to get something in the newsletter about it, as he needs to know how many
there are and who got the bad ones.  Apparently there are a lot of them built
this way.  Obviously they will all have to be replaced.  And soon!

    Jeff
    A191