RE: The Move

Subject: RE: The Move
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 13:39:52
Absolutely! That's precisely the stage I'm at :-)

Even if it were a de-listed and private MSN group, there should still be
references to be able to sign up to the group (from the many builders/co
websites, etc, etc,). The group just not be listed in the MSN community
directory to keep all the evil spammers away.

Really no different (access-wise) from what you have today, and much better
than open groups with all of their pitfalls.

Cheers,
Pete