Re: rudder adjustments

Subject: Re: rudder adjustments
From: Tom & Cathy Friedland <tfriedland@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:10:50
Thanks Tim

I think I may not initially put turnbuckles between the horns and the wheel.  If
adjustments need to be made, they can be added easily enough in the future.  I
just need to find some good advice on how much spring tension (or compression)
to start with.

My boots arrived today and they are beautifully made.  Thank you so much!

Europaphiles:  Our Kiwi Europa and 747 driver, Tim Ward, has a friendly
"leatherman"  who does a wonderful job of making control stick boots to Tim's
pattern and directions.  They are a real bargain at $20US.  Contact Tim if
interested.

Tom Friedland A079 XS mono Jabiru