RE: Vanishing emails

Subject: RE: Vanishing emails
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:49:54
Hi! David.
It's funny you should mention that ! I had thought that too, especially over
the last two weeks.  I have found myself unable to answer numerous questions
over the last 3 months due to the emergence of XS type questions ,and
because of this obviously my input has been quite a lot less.
Of course the reduction of questions may also be due to some upgrade of the
manual (PERHAPS) or indeed the XS is easier to build ! or indeed a different
type of constructor is emerging !  (at least the types that don't babble
like me on the circuit !!!!!) I suspect that many of the originals are by
now too busy flying to watch out here ?
Regards
Bob H  MK I  Europa Custom Build Kit 337/ Jabiru 3300