New draft Europa Club website up for comment

Subject: New draft Europa Club website up for comment
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 23:13:08
I have put together a slightly more up-to-date website for the Europa
Club, and you can now view the latest draft at:

<http://www.europaclub.org.uk>

Please note that this is a work in progress, so there may be some
parts that don't perform as expected. Also, it's not intended to show
how clever I can get with HTML or flashy grafix, just to be an online
resource for the Europa Club. I welcome any feedback you care to
give, and will try to correct reported problems in a timely fashion.

You'll note from the URL that the Europa Club now has its own domain
name. The URL given above actually redirects your browser invisibly
to another site, but if your browser is not fully frames-capable, it
may not work properly. If you can't get anything sensible at the
above URL, please try the one below (but note that it may change in
future, whereas the one above should be pretty permanent!)

<http://home.clara.net/rowil/europa/home.html>

regards

Rowland