RE: aileron root closeout done

Subject: RE: aileron root closeout done
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 20:14:08
Paul, I agree the manual should say that this is important, and it would be
smart to include jig/template instructions. I did both sides before this
knowledge came from you ( thanks very much by the way). I ran out to the
shop to check after getting your message and find that I can measure no
difference in hinge pin to bolt center between port and stbd. I think I got
lucky.
   Must be great to have the wings closed, sorry to hear about the extra bit
in there. I heard about a bucking bar in a Cessna . So I guess it could be
worse?
I am ready to begin the wings. I was about to start cutting W18 slots but my
permagrit wheel on dremel can't get flush up to the ribs. I do not yet have
a flex shaft for the dremel. Maybe just drill a hole to start a hacksaw
blade?