RE: aileron root closeout

Subject: RE: aileron root closeout
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 08:29:13
             No,did'nt build a jig. A2 seated flat on foam so bolt is at
right angle to aileron. Then measuring  the 35 and 45mm with calipers after
layup is complete and adjusting as necessary(not much). Second one went well
too and comparing them end to end shows they are almost perfect. Ann helped
me install the hinges this morning and measuring the distance from hinge top
of pin to center of bolt shows they are extremely close to identical.
Kevin