Accidents

Subject: Accidents
From: lvackerman@telocity.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:49:20
I have been reading about accidents in the Europa
on the British NTSB...I am guessing at the name as
I come from the US.  There were a considerable
number of accidents relative to ground handling
on landing with the monowheel.  Did the XS solve
these problems or are they still there?  I cannot
seem to find the html address of the British
government air accident agency again, however.
Any other perspective on the Europa safety record
and problems?  I am thinking of building one
in a few years.

Thanks,

laurens ackerman
lvackerman@telocity.com