RE: Another Kit For Sale

Subject: RE: Another Kit For Sale
From: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron@ot.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:01:33
As a newly hatched builder (I bought kit #386 a couple of weeks ago), I'm
curious about which serial number the XS started (or which serial number the
classic ended) and how US serial numbers relate to UK serial numbers (e.g.
as owner of a UK kit, could I buy stage 2 from the US (not planning to, but
freight to NZ may be cheaper!) or would I have to buy stage 2 (and 3) from
the UK?).  Is there a hole in the UK serial numbers for each US serial
number, otherwise how do the kits differ?

Chris Cameron                                       Europa #386
chris.cameron@ot.co.nz                                   ZK-MYN
cell: +64 21 650 680
Life, don't talk to me about life ....(Marvin - HHGTTG)