Re: trailers

Subject: Re: trailers
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:27:54

>Any one have any info in covered trailers

2 makes have been advertised in the Europa Flyer (the Europa Club
newsletter); Schofield (aluminium) and Northwick (glass-fibre). If
you are not in UK, transport of the trailer to your own location
might be problematic. At least one builder has made his own, and EF
has carried info on trailer construction.

Get back to me if you would like info on the Europa Club and
availability of Europa Flyer back numbers.

regards

Rowland