Holes in the fuselage

Subject: Holes in the fuselage
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:54:26
I'm getting ready to set up the bottom of the fuselage for work.  I
would like a heads up from those of you who are passed this stage.  I am
going to punch some holes in the fuselage to hang it from a holding fixture. Are

there some optimum places to put these so they won't interfere with work down
the road?  More importantly are there any "keep out areas I should be aware
of?

My plan is to have 3 mounting points on each side.  The two in the
front section of the fuselage on the same side  are to be hooked to a
horizontal bar that has a pivot point at its midsection.  This will be
hooked to my frame and allowed to rotate.  The rear hole on both
sides will be hooked to a yoke type affair with a jackscrew then attached to my

frame which will have  wheels on it.  This way I can use the jackscrew
to level the aircraft. My driveway  has a slight slope.  I will need
to affix my wings here and I need an easy and accurate way to adjust the
incidence of the fuselage.  Any other thoughts on this  would be
much  appreciated.

Thanks guys

Steve Hagar

A143