Leicester 16/17JUN01

Subject: Leicester 16/17JUN01
From: Fergkyle <ve3lvo@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:39:03
Cheers,
            Actually I sent out a note that I was going to the title event
in anticipation of seeing my (prototype version) Europoa version. This went
to several who had previously offered interest in an earlier trip to UK.
            As the wished-for pair will not be at the event, I am not coming
over. Sp lease accept apologies for the peremptory email, and also for my
replying on the net rather than individually.
            However, will be in the High Wycombe area with auto some of the
time between 6 and 15JUL and hope I can make a short telephone call if time
permits a quick visit.
Happy landings,
Ferg #A064