Re: Rotax 914 pc monitor program

Subject: Re: Rotax 914 pc monitor program
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:26:51
The TCU responds with RS-232 data in response to commands such as
$ANOTHER_SERV_BULLETIN, $912S_NOT_THE_SAME, and $SAY_FLIGHT_LEVEL.
That's as far as I am in the decoding.

At risk of being the weakest link, and if just for the purpose you
describe, why not read the voltage off the throttle position sensor?
With a high impedance circuit, to not alter what's fed to the TCU.

Regards,
Fred F., A063