Re: Rotax Flydat

Subject: Re: Rotax Flydat
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:17:04
Erich

I can't comment on the FLYDAT but I have a micro
monitor and am very pleased with it. The display is
very clear. It shows all the parameters I need. I
built mine, and apart from a few self inflicted
problems it has behaved faultlessly in my panel (it
hasn't flown yet). Support from Ron Mowrer has been
excellent. If you have any specific questions I will
try and answer them.

Paul Atkinson

In article
<20010531.125728.-919001.0.ErichDTrombley@juno.com>,
erichdtrombley@juno.com () wrote:

> Can anyone provide me with info on the Rotax Flydat?
 I understand it
> was
> re-released at Oshkosh last year.  Unfortunately, I
haven't been able to
> locate any project info.  I checked the Internet to
no avail.  I am
> looking for cost, size, capabilities, etc.  I am
either going to use the
> Rocky Mountain u-monitor or possibly the Rotax
Flydat.  Won't know until
> I get some info on the Rotax unit though.  Any
comments on the Rocky
> Mountain unit are also welcome.
>
> Regards,
>
> Erich Trombley