Re: "New Guy"

Subject: Re: "New Guy"
From: PBoulet@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 01:17:04
Hi John; welcome to the club.  There are no dumb questions- just impatient
people some times that won't take the time to help you (and I have NOT met
any of those people on this web site - I've been reading/contributing for
almost a year).

I got my plane kit just a bit over a month ago.  I'm an insurance agent by
trade so all this manual labor is new to me!  Still I love what I'm doing and
the people I've met.  I've only completed inventory, the wheel chock, putting
hinges on my rudder and am now putting hinges on the stabilizer for the
flying tail.  The hard part for you will be waiting for your kit to come!
Mine took 4 months!  Again....welcome
Paul Boulet, A212, Malibu, CA