Graham Singleyton's message

Subject: Graham Singleyton's message
From: Fergkyle <ve3lvo@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:30:19
Graham:
    You said:
"You must be certain that nothing changes after the bushes are bonded in.
The
leading edge AND trailing edges of the fin stub mustn't change width. I put
permanent distance pieces in, not temporary ones."

        I am just at the point of joining these, and the advice is well
taken. It might
also be noted by others at this stage - don't think it applies to XS models?
        Very timely for me ands good warning for the gang. Thank You.
Regards,
Ferg A064