Re: Ballistic Chutes and trailers

Subject: Re: Ballistic Chutes and trailers
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:11:57
Hi!  Ed.
Miles McAllum of the Magazine Flyer is in the
process of designing and getting clearance for
the Ballistic Chute.
My covered trailer loads and transports the Trike
just fine. I,m currently in Croyden with the
trailer parked at the Mitcham Road Territorial
Army Depot. My Mobile no. is 07973832741 should
you wish to take a peak. I'll be leaving during
Sunday afternoon.
regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG Europa/3300Jabiru.

Quoting "Strike, Edward  (ANTS)"
<edward.strike@ants.co.uk>:

> Thanks for all the responces about my space
question. Very helpful.

> 1) I am interested to see if anyone has fitted
ballistic chutes to the
> Europa. How much it cost and what is the effect
on weight.

> 2) The monowheel packs up nicely on the
trailer, is it the same story

*************************
> This email message contains confidential
information for the above
> addressee only.  If you are not the intended
addressee you must not
> disclose or use the information in any manner
whatsoever.

> Any opinion or views contained in this email
message are those of the
> sender, do not represent those of the Company
in any way and reliance
> should not be placed upon its contents.
>
> Unless otherwise stated this email message is
not intended to be
> contractually binding.  Where an Agreement
exists between our respective
> companies and there is conflict between the
contents of this email
> message and the Agreement then the terms of
that Agreement shall
> prevail.
>
> Abbey National Treasury Services plc.
Registered in England. Registered
> Office:  Abbey House, Baker Street, London NW1
6XL.  Company

> The Europa List is supported by Aviators
Network UK - info@avnet.co.uk

This mail sent through UK Online webmail