Aft wing fittings

Subject: Aft wing fittings
From: Jonathan Moyle <jmoyle@epo.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:28:22
 30/03/2001 10:28:05 AM,
        Serialize by Router on thmail/EPON(Release 5.0.3 (Intl)|21 March 2000)
at
 30/03/2001 10:28:06 AM,

Miles wrote: <have been just bonded in place (XS, 1370lb type) and
drilling the 3 holes - to
discover that the 1/4" bolts are about 1/2" above the bottom of the ali
plate, and the
3/16 bolt is not in it. In addition, the cross tube sits about 8-9mm
below the top of
the tunnel.

Anyone else have a similar problem?>

Miles, we also experienced the mounting plates being incorrectly placed.
In fact both forward and aft plates were off. In our case the bolts were
too close to the edge of the plates so we mounted  doubler plates.
  Jonathan & Carla (kit 330 Netherlands)