Re: Aero-Electric list at Matronics

Subject: Re: Aero-Electric list at Matronics
From: Ira Rampil <rampil@anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 09:53:58
On 3/12/01 9:08 AM, "Fergkyle" <ve3lvo@rac.ca> wrote:

> Cheers,
>           I have enrolled in the aeroelectric list-digest as of this
> minute.
>           If you are hesitant, I will describe the result in 24/48 hours.
> Happy landings
> Ferg A064

I was initially enthusiastic about these mailing lists and grateful to the
host.  However, I cancelled all of my subscriptions because the signal to
noise ratio was extremely poor.  The number of true messages are very small,
but the listserv sent out a daily summary every day anyway telling there
were zero messages.  If you sign up, good hunting!

Cheers,

Ira