RE: New Avionics

Subject: RE: New Avionics
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 10:08:09
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Jack Heijboer" <jackheijboer@compuserve.com>

Fred,
I had the same positive experiance,I bought my Apollo S40 comm set two yrs
ago and when I fitted the unit this yr it worked perhaps for one month and
then it went dead. I asked Spruce for advice and they told me to contact UPS
Apollo.Ups told me that although the unit was a couple of years old the
warranty started after you actually start using the comm. I sent the set by
UPS from The Netherlands on Monday to the US and got it back within 5(FIVE
DAYS)repaired and updated for FREE(No questions asked.). That has made me
their client for life!Thanks Fred, I always wanted to tell this forum before
but never got to it, your message triggerd my positive feeling towards UPS
Apollo again.
I have a few weeks to go before my first flight. Europa 206. PH-JGW
Regards Jack