Bob Nuckolls' List

Subject: Bob Nuckolls' List
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 10:38:35
>    A final note (and none to soon, you're thinking), Mr. Nuckoll's advised
that the >only aviation electronics forum/group he now monitors on a daily basis
is "the >new AeroElectric-List on matronics.com." My attempt to find the
"AeroElectric->List" at www.matronics.com was unsuccessful, and I have asked him
to provide >a more specific address. Incidentally, the "matronics" site is worth
a visit. I'll pass >along that more specific address as soon as I receive it.

I subscribed a few days ago, using the link provided on Bob's website,
www.aeroelectric.com   No problem, though it takes a day or so for your
application to be 'approved' by the list operator.

John Cliff