Re: Rotax carb heater

Subject: Re: Rotax carb heater
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 14:26:46

You are dead right, Brian. I do doubt the relevance of the Rotax carb heater.

I put it on because I had bought it before asking myself the questions, it
was a long wet winter and it seemed silly not to put it on having got it. It
comes with a temperature sensor, and frankly this was the first time I had
noticed a low reading.

I intend to turn the heater off next time it is cold to see if the carb temp
is different. That should tell if the heater makes a contribution or not. If
it does I will note it on e-mail.

I do have the installation instruction pictures which you can have if you
want a copy, but you would have to wait for a week until I return from
business

Happy Europing........Bryan Allsop