Re: Cabin Ventilation

Subject: Re: Cabin Ventilation
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 09:49:10
Re: Extractor vents:

Perhaps a dumb question, but what about running scat ducting forward from
the rear bulkhead to a top-of-cockpit flush vent?  The low pressure at the
vent will suck any air in the ducting out, albeit with some frictional
losses, but without the need for a wart
(airfoil-shaped extractor) on the top of the tail cone.  Also makes the
control hookups nicely short.

Shaun Simpkins