Re: [Insurance]

Subject: Re: [Insurance]
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 10:19:35
Andrew Sarangan wrote:

> I paid $280/yr for a $25k value.  This
> value could be upgraded any time as you progress. You can add your own time
> (they have a fixed $ per hour) and engine or equipment as you purchase them.

The thing that's irksome about that is that for my other plane I pay
$450 for liability and hull-not-in-motion, $30K value, outside storage
at an unsecure airport.  The principal hazards in the home for the
Europa kit are fire, and theft only of high-value, portable items.
$150k of such coverage for the house is $250.

Regards,
Fred F., A063