Re: Insurance

Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:15:18
Hi:

Building period insurance:  I do have a home insurance policy
which DOES cover the kit as part of my policy. It is offered through
ROYAL INSURANCE in Canada and I have the the top of the line
product type.

Compared with the basic home insurance package offered as well
I estimate it costs me less that $100 Can $ per year extra to have
my kit covered, completely. It is also a policy paying out double
the estimated value on the house in case of a total loss. Check
this out as I have heard other builders pay in the order of $300-$00
US (!) per year to have just the kit covered which I rather spend on
avionics etc...

Christoph Both UK#223, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada