RE: Web Site Fixed

Subject: RE: Web Site Fixed
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 10:05:07
Hi! Bob and Cliff.
Just tried to e-mail you on the address given on your web site and it has
been bounced back as " bad host".
Perhaps you can investigate that?
Part of my message was to return the compliment by suggesting you visited
the Europa web site :-
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm

Thanks for the insight to your achievement and the "happenings" in the US of
A.
Best regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG