No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 00:17:58
harder against the tab horns as the tailplane moves from the central
position?
Francis

<<I am not yet certain it does, just trying to suggest a possible cause of
the problem. Because the hinges are not at right angles to the centreline,
the connector on the tab will tend to move in and out as the tab deflects
up and down. It is something that will need to be checked on an airplane
and I don't have one at the moment. (I broke it)>>

I just checked it and found I was wrong. The hinges are at right angles to
the hinge so there's no shortening of the distance. Sorry for the bad guess

Graham