Roof Panel

Subject: Roof Panel
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:01:01
Forwarded from bounce bin. Message is from
Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>

Message text written by "Paul McAllister"
>I am going to put some plywood in the roof as suggested in the manual.
Must
this fit between the joggles for the hinges, or can I extend further
forward
and aft ?.  I was wondering typically how deep are folks making these and
how they were fastening them to the roof.<

I ran mine full length and fixed it in position with Redux. The panel has 5
square cutouts with rounded corners. This allows 5 square panels to be
fitted end  to end over it  enabling subsequent retrofit of equipment. In
my case the 5 panels hold:-

1. 2 eyeball vents with control for roof vent
2. CD Player
3. Station box including headset sockets, ANR power, twin Muse boxes
4. Sony Worldband radio
5. Headset hooks

Regards

Nigel Charles