Alderney Fly-In 8-9-10 Jun 2001

Subject: Alderney Fly-In 8-9-10 Jun 2001
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:34:44
I just discovered I received another announcement of a CI event a
little while back, and forgot to broadcast it. The accommodation
there is strictly limited, so early application is recommended. You
need to book an arrival slot to help them with surface arrangements.

The Alderney Flying Club invite you to their Annual Fly-In on 8th,
9th & 10th June 2001. There are 26 cups and other prizes to be won in
various competitions, and social functions on the Fri & Sat nights
with good food & live music.

For full information and booking form with accommodation list, contact:

Ralph Burridge
Wingspan
1 Rue Genet
Alderney