Re: RE: New member

Subject: Re: RE: New member
From: PBoulet@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 02:12:25
        tennant@t-online.de

Hi Rob;
Thanks for your reply....was feeling a little lonely!  As for the 200 amps I
needed to upgrade my old 70 amp panel so this bigger panel has room to spare!
As far as the white garage floor I installed it with expensive material from
a company in Texas called "Hard Coat or Hard Deck"  They have a display ad in
Trade a Plane if you want to look them up.  They guarantee the concrete
underneath will chip before the coating comes off.  And even if it did, the
reflective quality of white is fabulous and if it gets damaged so what!
Thanks too for your invite to Irvine.  I'm in a cast at the moment (torn
tendon) so won't be going anywhere for awhile....just hope I heal up before
my XS arrives in March.
Regards,
Paul Boulet