RE: New member

Subject: RE: New member
From: PBoulet@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:18:50
Hi all;
It seems a long time ago that I put my deposit/order in for my new monowheel XS
kit.  It was November after I attended the workshop out in Corona, California
taught by Kim Prout.

Since then I've put in a beautiful, gleaming white floor (by Hard Deck
Coatings),
have installed a new 200 amp panel, have installed additional light circuits
and finally installed additional electrical circuits.

I've been accumulating tools mostly off of E-bay.  The ones I have left to buy
are a mystery to me...no idea what they are by the name on the tool list given
me.  I trust it'll become more apparent what I need once I actually start
building.

Any ideas on what I might do to pass the time awaiting my March arrival of my
"newborn"??

Enjoying this web site....have printed out many letters describing solutions to
certain problem procedures.  Thanks to all...hope to meet you in the upcoming
months and years
Paul Boulet, Malibu, California