Re: Routing cables to the instrument panel

Subject: Re: Routing cables to the instrument panel
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 18:37:05
Paul,

I glassed in a piece of 1" lightweight plastic conduit under the door lip on
each side.  It has the added advantage of making the lower door frame
stronger so when you slide in & out of the cockpit it won't crack.

To hold the wires in the tailcone Cliff found some of the lightweight peel
and stick plastic holders for cable ties.  You just stick them on and then
run a cable tie through them - works great and is very light and easy to add
wires.

Later

Bob Jacobsen
A131