RE: HLP - Ailerons again!

Subject: RE: HLP - Ailerons again!
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:38:33
Hi! Rob /Tony /Keith
IMHO  ...1).... fill the worst places with dry micro to ensure no air
bubbles(making sure no dry micro on the trailing edge bond area), then
overlay with a wet flox mix prior to top lay up. You will need to fill the
"register" on the other side with filler when you prepare for painting.
2) If you wish your ailerons to flow level with the finished wing DON'T sand
any off the profile.!

Tony ..... Thanks for the Modem cable info . Do I require one with socket
one end and plug the other or sockets both ends or plugs both ends ?
Regards
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG