Re: Rapid (5 minute) epoxy mixing ratio - Thanks

Subject: Re: Rapid (5 minute) epoxy mixing ratio - Thanks
From: JLW <jeffw@Telebyte.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 12:35:44
Thanks Chris & Susan.

    Not too long after I sent my message, I did some more general searching
around the web and found a couple charts that show a 100:100/100:100
(whatever that means) mix.  I took that to mean 50/50.  Someone suggested that
if 5 minutes isn't enough working time, that you can go to just about any
large hobby store and get a 'slower' epoxy, such as 15 minutes.  It's still
reasonably quick, but gives you a little more time to 'get things right'.  I
noticed with the 5 minute stuff that you have better get it right soon, or
you're in deep bandini.

    Jeff  A191