Europa Inventory

Subject: Europa Inventory
From: Andrew Sarangan <europaxs@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:48:17
Jim

I went through the tail kit inventory, and I am consfused by a few things.

- The 'Bill of Materials' has two pages. Is there supposed to be two sets of
parts? It seems like page 1 refers to most of the items in the box, while page
2 refers to a smaller package inside the box.

- The following items were in the tailkit box, but I did not find any
references to them on either sheets:
  - FL1, FL2, FL3, FL7, FL9, FL23, XA2, XTW12, 5X6NW, 5X5NW, 5X7, 3X7, 5X5
  - 2012 Araldite
  - Four cubes of weights (probably some balancing weights)

- There was a smaller package inside the tailkit box labelled 'XS Tail
Hardware Kit'. It contained several small parts and its own Packing List. That
list checked out ok, except for one item (CLECO-1/8) which was labelled as
'Back Ordered'. This list bears some similarity to Page 2 of the Bill of
Materials. But there are still some differences between the two lists.

- A few items from Page 1 of the 'Bill of Materials' were missing:
   - AN960-416L, AN970-3, AN3-14A, AN3-10A.
  But the same items were also listed in the package which contained the small
parts. I could not figure this out.

Of course, I have not read the manual yet. Perhaps all of this will be made
clear in the manual. However, I was expecting that all the parts should be
checked for consistency before I start anything.

I'll give you a call next week.

Thanks!!