Visiting Miami/Seattle

Subject: Visiting Miami/Seattle
From: Chris Cameron <chris.cameron@ot.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 12:25:04
Greetings all.

I haven't started building a Europa yet, I'm planning to start construction
etc. in 2001.  I'll be visiting Miami in the middle of February (12-15 Feb
is when I'm scheduled to be in Miami, Seattle will be before or after
that).  I'd be keen to meet up with some Europa builders from that part of
the US to see your projects and talk about building/flying etc.  Please
contact me directly if you're interested in getting together.

Thanks

Chris Cameron                    Open Telecommunications NZ Ltd
Product Manager                           IN Product Management
chris.cameron@ot.co.nz                           P.O.Box 10-388
      +64 4 495 8403 (DDI)                          The Terrace
fax:  +64 4 495 8419                                 Wellington
cell: +64 21 650 680                                New Zealand
Life, don't talk to me about life ....(Marvin - HHGTTG)